Butchart Gardens & Saanich Peninsula
Tour Length: 2.5 Hours
Located in beautiful Brentwood Bay, Butchart Gardens offers 50 acres of floral displays that welcome nearly 1 million visitors each year. Enjoy a leisurely drive from downtown Victoria through gorgeous countryside along the Saanich Peninsula. Once we have arrived, stroll through one of the finest gardens in the world and pause to absorb the fragrance and beauty of the following displays:
- Sunken Garden, featuring the graceful Ross Fountain
- Concert Lawn Walk, featuring the Children’s Pavilion & the Rose Carousel’s hand-carved animals
- English Rose Garden, featuring various seasonal scents & sights and the world-famous wishing-well
- Japanese Garden, featuring the Torii gate entrance to the authentic Japanese landscapes
- Italian Garden, featuring the splendid Star Pond, cross-shaped pond, and bronze Mercury statue
- Mediterranean Garden, featuring Florentine bronze statue of Tacca, the good-luck boar
- Many more gorgeous displays and exciting arrangements
Butchart Gardens also offers various seasonal specials, such as summer boat tours and the “12 Days of Christmas” light displays during the winter. For more information, please visit the Butchart Gardens official website.
Note: Price does not include admission fee to Butchart Gardens.